This year has been amazeballs for me and I’m so proud of everything that has happened. I’ll do a complete recap of the year for my birthday, but here are the top posts of 2011 for your reading pleasure:
- Foods to Increase Breastmilk Supply – apparently there are a lot of mamas out there who want/need to produce more breastmilk. Keep at it, ladies! More tips coming soon.
- How to Dine Out With a Baby – I love taking Vicki with us to restaurants. It’s a whole different ball game now!
- Top Five Newborn Essentials – What you will need for your fresh-out-the-womb baby.
- Changing a Diaper in a Public Restroom Flowchart – The idea for this post came to me on the way back to bed after a 2am feeding. You’re welcome. (PS. Gotta love the places that have highchairs and no changing tables. WTF?)
- Scale Obsession – A topic close to many people’s hearts this time of year. My reminder to myself that it’s not just about the number on the scale.
Happy New Year, everybody! We’re even more boring than last year, so we’re staying home, ordering Chinese food, and watching movies. Hope everyone has a great (and safe!) night!